Low Fat, Low Carb Meal Delivery
Eliminating carbohydrates from your diet and replacing them with fats and protein may not cut your calorie intake, and this is essential for weight loss. To lose weight:
* Choose a well-balanced diet that incorporates high fiber carbohydrates, lean proteins and unsaturated fats.
* Control portion sizes and begin an exercise plan. You will be more likely to keep the weight off in the long run, without harming your body.
- If you decide to follow a high protein, low carbohydrate diet, here are some tips to keep in mind:* Choose the leanest protein sources (baked fish, skinless chicken, low fat cheese).
* Take a multiple vitamin. Some individuals may need calcium supplements.
* Don’t eliminate all carbohydrates. Include vegetables, whole fruits and high fiber starches such as dried beans, lentils and bran or oatmeal cereals in your daily diet.
Use unsaturated fats like olive or canola oil and nuts, instead of animal fats like butter or bacon.
Click here to start your low fat, low carb, sugar free and low sodium meal delivery today!