Terms and Conditions
By ordering prepared fresh meals from Rapid Results, the customer agrees to be bound by these terms and conditions of sale:
- Payment for service must be paid in full prior to receiving the first delivery.
- It is the client’s responsibility to notify Rapid Results at least 4 business days prior to the day the clien t wishes to terminate his/her service.
- All Rapid Results meal delivery plans will continue delivery uninterrupted, and the Rapid Results meal plan WILL AUTOMATICALLY RENEW, unless Rapid Results is given notice 4 business days prior to plan renewal date. A 10% service charge will apply to any canceled contract.
- Suspended services will be strictly honored with AT LEAST 48 hours notice prior to weekends, and written notices must be submitted through email to our address: email@example.com, or via facsimile to (818) 427-8814. Any credits with missed days of paid service are made up at the end of the service cycle. Please keep in mind that we endeavor to stay current with our bookkeeping at the time we're informed of your schedule changes.
- The client is aware that special discounted rate for contracts are honored strictly based on full-term commitment. Early termination of contract will absolutely restrict the validity and will result in services priced at full rate.